- Ships within 1 business day
- Ships to
- Covered by the Money Back Guarantee
- Experienced Seller
99.8% positive feedback kysurplus (15,577)
CASE XX STAINLESS U.S.A. 2137 SS SINGLE FOLDING BLADE POCKET KNIFE (T-G-14)
Description: YOU ARE BIDDING ON A PRE-OWNED CASE XX STAINLESS U.S.A. 2137 SS SINGLE FOLDING BLADE POCKET KNIFE (T-G-14). BLASDE APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN SHARPENED AND SHOW SEVERAL SCRATCHES. This is used State surplus property offered by the Commonwealth of Kentucky be sure to read all Terms & Conditions PRIOR to bidding, thank you & be sure to visit our store to find many quality knives, tools, electronics, and more http://stores.ebay.com/kysurplus
--TERMS & CONDITIONS—
All ITEMS OFFERED ARE OWNED BY THE COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY
Read Terms & Conditions in their entirety PRIOR to bidding; by bidding you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. Thank you.
- SURPLUS PROPERTY: This sale is being conducted for the purpose of disposing of personal property no longer useful to the Commonwealth of Kentucky, (COK). Most all our surplus property is “used” vs. new.
- CONDITION WARRANTY: NONE. This sale of surplus property offers absolutely no warranty whatsoever. All items are sold “as is,” and some items may have broken, worn badly or missing parts and in fact may not work at all. These items most likely are “used” and the applied working condition is unknown. There are no refunds, returns and no exceptions.
- PAYMENTS: Please do not pay until you have received an Invoice from Kysurplus. We do offer “combined shipping” over 5 day shopping period or up to 10 items, whichever occurs first to ease cost of shipping. Shoppers who wish to use combined shipping please wait until you have a combined invoice from us with all of your items before paying, or you will not be elligable for combine shipping.Kentucky residents must pay 6% sales tax for all purchases with the exception of vehicles. Vehicle or equipment items require10% or $250 PayPal deposit, defined in description as to which one, immediately (24hrs) at close of auction and 10 business days for pick up. There are no weekend pickups. We do accept other forms for local pickup including cash, in state checks payable to Kentucky State Treasurer, c/o Division of Surplus Property, 999 Chenault Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601. Unless otherwise specified in eBay listing, customers are expected to pay in full within 5 calendar days from close of auction. We DO NOT accept Debit/Credit cards.
a) Local Pickup may be at various locations throughout the Commonwealth, make certain you know the correct pick up location for your item. The main warehouse in Frankfort is open M-F 8 am-3:00 pm Eastern Time. You must retrieve item (s) within 5 business days (vehicles 10 business days) from close of auction; you must have in hand PayPal Receipt or Invoice to retrieve your property item (s). Vehicles require presentation of Drivers License if vehicle is driven offsite. NO weekend pick ups.
b) Remote sale items require PAID in FULL receipt or PayPal Receipt as pick up ticket; no payments accepted at remote pickup locations; items must be prepaid. Remote items require you call ahead to schedule date and time to retrieve your item (see item description for contact information including phone numbers.)
c) A customer, who fails to remove property under Sec. 3 (a), (as the COK space is not public storage,) gives up the right to the property; see Sec. 5, Auction Default.
- SHIPPING: The lowest price option will be $5.15 with $1.00 handling fee. Some items CANNOT be shipped USPS due to size and weight, again check listing shipping options before you bid. We also reserve the right to switch to UPS from USPS on “combined shipping,” if the accumulated items, by our exclusive determination, preclude USPS “flat rate shipping.” Items that offer shipping options of USPS & UPS, may not necessarily qualify for USPS. We will always attempt to provide the most economical and expedient shipping possible. Be sure to check listing for shipping options before you bid. We do not ship outside the USA. We will ship to our service men/women APO & similar addresses due to the Commonwealth’s strong support for our dedicated military personnel. We can now ship to AK, HI & VI without a surcharge if you choose USPS. If you choose UPS there is $30 surcharge added for these locations. We reserve the right to use UPS shipping for these dedicated purchasers. Failure to pay an invoice at the end of the 5 day shopping period constitutes “Auction Default,” (see Section 5 below) with all the penalties and consequences thereof, including blocking bidder.
- AUCTION DEFAULT: A winning bidder is in breach of contract with the Commonwealth of Kentucky if he/she does not pay for the item or retrieve the item within the Terms & Conditions herein. Violation of non payment and/or item non -removal results in bidder’s removal from our eligible bidder’s list. All bidders must have minimum 5 positive Feedback transactions, prior to bidding on vehicles or equipment. All bids that do not meet this requirement shall be cancelled. Violation resulting in Auction Default under this paragraph includes bidder losing any and all rights whatsoever to the property.
GENERAL INFORMATION: We are located at 999 Chenault Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601. You may view vehicles & equipment onsite. Contact us @ 502-573-4836; Email is only accepted via eBay messaging. By bidding you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. . The Commonwealth reserves the right to withdraw any offering, up to 24 hours before auction close if a legitimate need arises for reuse by a qualified public agency. Your business is appreciated as we operate without tax revenue.