The auction is for a Repair service of your broken Nintendo DSi system (model TWL-001).
What can be repaired under $29.97 auction price (parts and labor included in the price)
DSi turns on:
- Top screen doesn't display properly: has lines, color discoloration, white screen or is cracked
- Bottom LCD screen doesn't display properly, has lines, white screen or is cracked
- Touch screen doesn't work properly: doesn't respond to the stylus in certain areas or at all
- Doesn't read DS games: game cartridge is not detected, pins are bent or broken inside the DS slot
- Microphone function is not working
- Touch screen or backlight connector is broken on the board
- L or R shoulder buttons, or any other buttons do not work
- Top screen flickers for a second, bottom is blank and system shuts off
- Bottom screen flickers for a second, top screen is blank and system shuts off
- Both screens flicker for a second, and system shuts off
- Both screens display white screen
- One or both cameras do not work properly
- Doesn't read SD cards: card is not detected, pins are bent or broken inside the card slot
- System turns on, and goes into the main menu, but when you try to launch any application it displays: "An error has occured. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting."
- System charges and turns on, but nothing appears on the screens, blue light just staying on, no sound at the start-up
- System turns on, but displays an error on the top screen (for example, "0000FE00" or "0000FEFE")
- System turns on, but immediately displays: "An error has occured. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting."DSi doesn't turn on:
DSi doesn't charge when plugged into AC adapter:
- Charging light doesn't come out at all, nothing happens
- Charging light is blinking (comes on/off)
- Charging port is damaged
DSi charges when plugged into AC adapter:
- Orange light comes out, battery is getting charged, but system doesn't turn on (blue light is not coming out when system turned on)
-There is no additional charge or hidden extra costs to repair your system, if it has the problems listed above,
all parts and labor included in the auction price
System has a broken/cracked case:
- If you can provide new replacement shell to repair your broken case, it's free to install with the repair of the problems above
- New replacement shell cases are also available (use Expedited Flat Rate Shipping Service to get it installed with your repair)
- The auction price is for original DSi system only, if you have a DSi XL system (UTL-001), contact me first to see if the repair price will be different.
- If your problem is not listed here, use "Ask seller a question" to see if your system can be fixed.
- An e-mail will be send to you after the auction on how and where to send your items or contact for the address directly.
- Every repair service comes with a 60 days warranty.
- If your system can't be fixed for any reason, you'll get a full refund.