- FREE Shipping
- Ships within 1 business day
- Ships to
- Americas, Europe, Asia, AU
- Returns Accepted, 14 Days Money Back
- 99.6% positive feedback johnnypearce.936 (2,996)
Blum Lazy Susan Pie Cut Corner Or Bi-Fold Door Complete Set 4 Hinges & 4 Plates
Two Blum Corner Hinges #79T8500.01 And Two Mounting Plates #175L6600.22
- Designed for kitchen corner cabinets.
- For this type of bi-fold door one door is attached to the cabinet frame and the other door is attached to the first door.
- This hinge is the hinge that attaches the two doors together.
- This hinge is a direct replacement for Blum's Old Style Bi-Fold
- The hinge that holds the two door assembly to the cabinet frame is our Blum 170 degree hinge.
- Maximum opening is 60 degrees.
- Three dimensional adjustment.
- This hinge is made up of two parts; the hinge (#79T8500.01) and a mounting plate (#175L6600.22).
- Screws are included.
- PLEASE NOTE: Blum has recently changed this hinge slightly from
their original bi-fold door hinge. This hinge is functionally the same
as the old style and will work as a direct replacement. This hinge will,
however, not replace other brands of hinges because the hole that the
hinge fits into is a partial hole (negative bore distance).
Click here to see installed hinge.
Click here for Corner Hinge Diagram
Two Blum 170 Degree Modul Hinges And Mounting Plates
- 170 Degree Modul style hinge by Blum #71T6550
- Other Mounting Plates for this hinge can be ordered separately. Mounting Plates available for this hinge:
- Blum's "Special Face Frame Mounting Plate" # 199.010-02.02 and 199.010-01.01.
This special mounting plate is included in this set
- Each hinge uses 2 each #6 screws. Screws are included.
- Blum mounting plate for pie cut corner doors and lazy susan corner doors. Also used for non-pie cut corner doors.
- This mounting plate attaches to a cutout in the cabinet face frame.
- It is used with Blum's Modul 170 degree hinge #71T6550 (included in this set). This plate will not work with
Blum's Clip Top Hinges.
- The hinge attaches to the mounting plate with a screw rather than the current clip on system.
- In the case of a pie cut corner installation, this mounting plate holds the two doors to the cabinet face frame.
- Each plate uses 2 each #6 screws included.
Click here to view installed hinge and mounting plate.