This sale is for a Quantity One of the Bird DPS 5014 USB Thruline(c) power sensor, including a CD with Bird's FREE PC Based Power Meter Software VPM2. This sensor can be used with most Bird Model 43 Standard elements.
The Bird 5014 USB Power Sensor RF Wattmeter can be used stand alone with a PC or can be paired with the Bird 5000-XT Power Meter. Free software CD Bird VPM2 is provided with the sensor for PC use. The Bird 5014 sensor uses a USB ineterface and is compatible with most Bird Model 43 Standard elements.
The Bird 5000-XT power meter is not included, this sale is for the Bird 5014 Sensor with Bird's Free PC Software VPM2. Visit our eBay store for our listing of the Bird 5000-XT Digital Power Meter.
Specifications for the Bird 5014 Sensor and Bird Model 43 Standard Elements
- Frequency: Element dependent, 2 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- Power Range: Element dependent, 125 mW to 1 kW full scale
- Elements are not included, visit our eBay store for these items
- Accuracy with Bird 43 Standard Elements +/- 5% FS
- Free PC Software CD Included Bird VPM2
- Measures Forward and Reflected power simultaneously with dual socket line section
- Calculates and displays VSWR, Return Loss automatically (requires two elements)
The 5000XT power meter is not included. Elements are not included. Visit our eBay store to purchase the Bird 5000-XT Meter and Bird Model 43 Standard Elements. Or, use the free included Bird VPM2 software and run the power meter software on most PCs.
|The hand-held digital power meter has been completely redesigned with the new Bird® 5000-XT (not included in this sale). Ideally suited for field techs and engineers who need to make power measurements anywhere they go, the 5000-XT's new user interface has an intuitive, menu-driven design, making it the easiest to use on the market. It's operable even with one hand and compatible with all our field and legacy sensors. Only the 5014 sensor is included in this sale, it can be used with most PCs or with the 5000-XT Power Meter.
The Bird 5000-XT power meter is not included, the 5014 sensor is compatible with the Bird 5000-XT, 5000-EX and most PCs (Free Bird VPM2 PC Software CD is Included).
- VPM2 PC Software Power Meter Functions: Sensor Limited: VSWR, Peak Power, True Average Power, Crest Factor, CCDF, Burst Power, Data Logging
- Sensor Detection: Automatic
- Interface: Sensor: DB9
- PC Interface: USB
- Operating Temperature [°C (°F)]: 0 to +50 °C, (0 to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature [°C (°F)]: –20 to +50 °C, (-4 to 122 °F)
- Drop Tested: EN 61010-1, MIL-STD-810F MIL-PRF-28800F, Class 2
- International Certs: CE, RoHS
Elements for sensors are not included, uses Bird Model 43 Standard Elements (Sold Separately).
|VPM-Series, Virtual Power Measurement Kit (Version 2)|
VPM2, Power Measurement Software - English Version
The Bird Virtual Power Meter has been completely re-written in a windows application with advanced functionality. Compatible with a full range of Bird Field Sensors, the program integrates Data Logging and the ability to manage multiple sensors simultaneously.
Now available as a free download!
Features and Benefits:
- Manage up to 50 sensors simultaneously
- Multiple Displays Functions: Digital, Analog and Strip Chart
- Each Display Screen can be Customized for user preference
- Compatible with a wide array of USB enabled Bird Field Sensors: 5012, 5012A, 5014, 5015, 5015-EF, 5016 and 5017
- Functions: True Average Power (with APM/DPM elements), (Forward and Reflected), VSWR, Peak Power, Crest Factor, CCDF, Burst Power
- True Windows Application
- Same look and feel as the SignalHawk and 5000-XT
- Data logging capability with playback of saved log files
- Log file in either XML and Comma Delimited formats
- Snapshot Capabilities
- Ideal for use as a system component
- No calibration required
- Plug to Play in Seconds
System Requirements: Windows 2000 Sp4, XP Sp2, Vista Sp1
Microsoft Internet Explorer
256 MB RAM & Pentium III or equivalent processor (512 MB RAM & Pentium 4/M or higher recommended)
800 x 600, 256 color display (1280 x 720, 16 bit or higher resloution recommended)
1 available USB port (5014) or RS232 port (5010B)
Mouse or pointing device
CD-ROM Drive (for installation)
Martin RF Supply, the worlds best source for RF Power meters and power meter elements. Our huge inventory of power meters, sensors and elements assures fast delivery.
New products have a manufacturer's one year warranty and the Martin RF Supply 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Martin RF Supply
9-5 EST USA