GIVE the LARGE pics a chance to load, a picture is worth a 1000 words
3) Belshaw TG-50 Thermo glaze Donut Machines
BELSHAW THERMOGLAZE SYSTEM TG-50 PRE-FRIED DONUT GLAZER
Here's your chance to get this DONUT MACHINE for a fraction of what you'd expect to pay for it.
Info about this BELSHAW THERMOGLAZER:
- This is a BELSHAW THERMOGLAZER TG-50
- This unit was pulled from a working environment, due to a changeover in business and they
no longer make donuts.
- This unit is in excellent working condition on this well maintained, moderately used machine.
- This is a late 2007 model that was put into service in early 2008.
- This setup can easily do 50 dozen per hour.
- It runs on standard commercial 208 volts, 1 PH, 60 Hz power requiring up to 10.2 Kw.
Thermoglaze Pre-Fried Donut Processing System
Belshaw’s Thermoglaze System provides the method for thawing, heating and glazing pre-fried, frozen
donuts and baked goods that bakers have been looking for. One operator can produce up to 50 dozen
high-quality donuts per hour, practically on demand.
The Thermoglaze system does not require a ventilation hood, does not utilize shortening, and improves
glaze yield — reducing both set-up costs and operating costs.
No special skills are required and training is a snap.
Units appear to be in great shape. We do not have a way to test them so they are offered "as is".
- OVEN: Convection oven with automatic conveyor.
- GLAZER: "Waterfall" style. Heavy duty sanitary pump to circulate glaze.
- AUTOMATIC: Factory-set temperature and speed.
- FAST: A screen of donuts takes less than 5 minutes start-to-finish. 50 dozen/hour typical rate overall.
- GLAZING SCREENS: Uses 17" x 25" glazing screens (36 recommended).
- FOOTPRINT: Occupies 21.5 sq ft (2.0 m2).
Do you want to see complete specs/info for this Belshaw Thermoglaze at the Belshaw Site? Click the link belowDO you want to see complete info for this Thermoglazer from the Belshaw site? CLICK HERE to open their site page in a NEW WINDOW
PRICES for COMPARISON (Both eBay and NON eBay prices):
The PRICE for this unit from Belshaw is $20,325.00
The LOWEST, non-eBay, Discounted Internet price that I found for NEW was $18,067.00 at bakeryequipment.com
The LOWEST, non-eBay, Discounted Internet price that I found for USED was $8.450.00 also at bakeryequipment.com
RECENT eBay auctions:
280421119220 ended Nov 9, 2009 for $1249.77
290382887512 ended Dec 25, 2009 offered for $8500.00
280440397927 ended Dec 25, 2009 offered for $5499.00 (This is the TG-50 and TZ-17 proofer with free shipping)
380182781547 ended Dec 28, 2009 offered for $9700.00 (This is the TG-50 and TZ-17 proofer with free shipping)
- Don't let this BARGAIN slip by . . . or you'll be kicking yourself in the morning !!!SO, bid NOW and get this unit for a fraction of what you'd expect to pay.
I try to be as accurate as possible, but I am not familiar with every piece of equipment that I sell. I also have several people listing items that do not know anything about the items, so, please take time to look at all the photos, because what you see is what you get. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! No Returns, No Exceptions, No warranties.
Please give time for your item to arrive. Generally, most items ship in 2-7 days after we receive payment. We pack your items professionally, and that takes time. If you need it ASAP, let me know and I will try to get it out fast.
There is no charge for local pick up. Phone # is 615-374-0601
Buyer Pays All Shipping Charges unless it states free shipping. You will have to contact the office by phone or email. At firstname.lastname@example.org . We ship by UPS, USPS, and different Freight companys. If shipped by freight company, all equipment is Strapped and wrapped to a skid professionally. If you need a rate quote, I need to know if you are shipping to Commercial or residence, also if you need a liftgate, you must tell me. I also need a good phone number as they will usually call you before delivery.
Once the Freight leaves CCS Equipment, you have to deal with the freight company for damages or delivery times or problems with a delivery. We have no control over trucking companys, but will help you file a claim if needed. We do not Insure Shipments.
Payment: Must arrive in 3 days, after auction is won.
We pass along, direct to you our truck line our up to 81% off, discounted truck rates directly to you, without
marking them up.
In order to quote shipping on this large dimension and heavy machine we need to know:
Will this be delivered to a business or a residence?
If you require delivery to a residential address (a home-based business IS considered residential);
Do you have a truck dock or forklift at the delivery location?
If have no truck dock nor forklift at the delivery location (this is generally a $75 - $100 fee for liftgate
truck delivery for those of you w/o a dock or forklift)
To SAVE on shipping costs Pickup, By You, at the nearest, well-served truck line terminal, can be a
huge SAVINGS, especially if you're little off the beaten path or your area is NOT well served by
Please EMAIL BEFORE Bidding! with your city, st zip, business or residential address and
if you have a truck dock or forklift or not . . . if you have ANY questions about delivery cost to you.
Buyer pays either:
$59.00 for palletizing,
Your custom made crate or pallet will be ordered from our supplier upon receipt of your payment
in full and can take up to 10 working days to be scheduled, constructed and delivered to us.
LOCAL PICKUP in Hartsville,Tn is available.
- Returns accepted within: 3 Days
- Refund given as: Money Back
- Return shipping paid by: Buyer
- Additional return policy details: Buyer pays return shipping
|PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!