- Ships within 3 business days
- Ships to
- Covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee
- 0% positive feedback macsofflease (68)
Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop - MC700LL/A (February, 2011) FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
You are bidding on a water damaged MacBook Pro 13.3". Early 2011 2.4Ghz Intel i5 processor, 4GB ram, 500GB HD. Macs were in a storage room when the sprinkler system went off. MacBooks are sold AS-IS, DAMAGED FOR PARTS OR REPAIR. You will get the MacBook and nothing else.
These computers were in a storage facility when the emergency sprinkler system falsly activated, they were "watered" for an undetermined amount of time but long enough to fully saturate the factory retail box and all packing materials. The MacBooks were removed from the NEW SEALED retail packaging and left to dry. They have not been tested or had power applied to them in any way. Some show signs of corrosion on the aluminum and water between the glass and the LCD. They were not submerged in any way simply got wet and left to dry. Fell free to ask any questions. All of these computers had a laser engraved "property of XXX" notice across the leading edge of the display, under my contract I have to remove this so, every MacBook will have a sanded off laser engraving on the outside of the display housing (see Pictures)
Use buy it now for full price and get a free Water Damaged Power Supply (Functionality unknown)
To Answer many questions I have had.
1. MacBook was new in the sealed box when water destroyed the box and all packing materials, so it will not come in the factory box.
2. All accessories (PowerSupply, Cords etc...) were either destroyed or set aside to put in a separate auction they DO NOT come with this auction.
3. You will get an WATER DAMAGED MacBook and nothing else
4. MacBooks have never been turned on or plugged into the wall.
5. I will not "find you a good looking one" Luck of the draw on the quantity I have, I am having them all professionally packed and I do not know any difference between one brown box and the next.
6. I cannot send every buyer on eBay a serial #, refer to question 5. Every MacBook is still under Factory Warranty and has AppleCare until July 2014, however WATER DAMAGE is not covered under any kind of Warranty..
7. The pictures below are indicative of the computer you will get, some might be dirtier, some might be cleaner. Again Luck of the draw.. If you want a specific computer bid on the ones I auction off.
8. This iMac is WATER DAMAGED its not New unused. More than likely it does not WORK but could be used for Parts or if you are skillful you may be able to clean the water damaged circuit boards and fix it.
9. Due to the fact that these computers have sat in a warehouse outside of a box, they may have a scratch or ding in the housing, they also may have a water stain on them from being WATER DAMAGED
10. I am a wholesaler, not the original purchaser. These were purchased from an insurance salvage company.
11. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES, NO BUYERS REMORSE
This is an example of one computer.