MCCOM E-BAY TERMS
· Buyer must contact us within 48 hours of winning the bid. An Email must be received, including your name, shipping address and phone number after the close of the auction.
· If you have any questions about payment methods because of new Ebay rules please give us a call
· All Payments must be received within 7 days of auction closing. If payment is not received within that time the item will be relisted and a non-bidders alert will be filed.
· We sell all items with an accurate representation. Any known defects will be noted and pointed out.
· AS-IS means just that. NO warranty of any kind.
· We ship UPS Ground for all shipments within the United States.
· If you would like an estimate on shipping please e-mail us your zip code.
· Customer Pick-Up can be arranged for local sales if it can be done in a timely manner.
· If you would like to use your own account number that can be arranged but it must be supplied in an e-mail along with the shipping address.
· We charge a packing and handling fee for all items.
* For all items over $250.00 in Value a Signature is REQUIRED upon receipt of the item.
· As a seller, we only post positive feedback after the buyer has posted feedback. If there is any problem with an order or item please contact us. We don’t like posting negative feedback anymore than we like getting it. There is always a solution to any problem if two parties are willing.
· Don’t bid if you don’t intend to follow through in a timely manner. If you don’t agree with the auction terms please do not bid