Style Kompac Dampening System
- Airtech Ultair Combination Dryer
- T-51 Townsend Swing-Away!
- Pro Roller Kit
- Serial: 65909
- Condition: This press is in great condition. It's got some great features that make this press a step above the rest. It is sure to be an excellent addition to your shop!
DICK 9910-XCD Two Color Offset Press Delivers Great Control and Convenience.
The AB DICK 9910 is designed with easy operation in
mind. With the ability to use polyester or metal plates and print full-bleed
11x17", it handles a wide range of small-lot jobs with superb efficiency.
- KOMPAC Dampener: Obviously an amazing dampening
system. This is the newer style of KOMPAC from VARN.
More features / benefits outlined below. *New Cost: $3250*
- Airtech UltAir Combination Dryer: This is Airtech's top of the line drying system, featuring a combination IR Dryer and Spray Powder System. Features / Benefits outlined below. *New Cost: $3800*
- TOWNSEND T-51 2nd Color Head: This turns a single color press into a 2-Color press, doubling your production ability on multi-color jobs! Many more features / benefits outlined below. *New Cost: $5200*
- AB DICK 9910
- Alternate Sheet Feed
- Microlateral Paper Guide
- Electronic Preset/Reset Counter
- Feed On/Off Delivery Area
- Disengaging Hand Wheel
- Paper Pile Boards
- Chain Delivery/Receding Stacker
- Paper Timing Release on Chain Delivery
- Delivery Dolly
- Work Light---
The KOMPAC is
a completely automatic continuous dampening system.
The KOMPAC delivers
a carefully metered, thinner film of dampening solution
to the plate.
This film is
AUTOMATICALLY adjusted and only the ink keys need be
adjusted to maintain denser solids and sharper halftones.
- Airtech UltAir Dryer:
- Impression triggered compressor shut off
- Multi-intensity lamp controls
- Adjustable powder concentration
- Test mode to set powder concentration
- Air blow down for improved sheet delivery
- Pulsed spray timed to sheet
- Anti-static spray bar design
- Infrared alone or infrared & spray powder
- 60 - 80% less powder usage
- 75% faster drying time
- UL listing - Graphic Arts Standard 775
- TOWNSEND T-51 2nd Color Head:
- With the T-51 you can produce two-color work, with precise register, with one pass through the press. There is no need to wait for the first color to dry before running the second one. There is no second-color register waste & two-color production is nearly doubled!
- Four-color processes can be produced in just two passes!
- You can print single-color on your offset press by simply disengaging the T-51. The T-51 one can then standby until your next run.
- If that isn't satisfying, you can print single-color with the T-51!
- Takes up no more floor space than your offset press.
- Applications include: business cards, letterheads, envelopes, two-color thermography, duo-tones and/or all your two-color & four color work.
- Uses all the same inks, fountain solutions, plates & other printing supplies as your current press.
- Operating controls are similar to your current press to reduce operator training time.
- Greater operating economy & efficiency plus increased versatility.
- Townsend innovation & dependability.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13.39" x
17.72" (340 x 450 mm)
- Minimum Paper Size: 3.54" x
5.12" (90 x 130 mm)
- Maximum Printing Area: 13" x
17.24" (330 x 438 mm)
- Paper Thickness: 0.0016" ~
0.012" (0.04 ~ 0.3 mm)
- Printing Speed: 3,000 ~ 10,000
- Maximum Plate Size: 13.19" x
19.37" (335 x 492 mm)
- Metal Plate Type: Pin bar
/ straight edge; 25 holes, 0.5" (12.7 mm) pitch
- Feeding System: Universal
- Feeder Pile Capacity: 17.72" (450
- Delivery Pile Capacity: 20.47" (520
- Number of Rollers
- Ink rollers: 10 (2 form rollers)
- Water rollers: 5
(1 form roller)
- Gripper Margin: 0.315" (8mm)
- Vertical Image Adj.: ±0.787" (±20
- Single phase
- 230 V
- Length: 57"
- Width: 37"
- Height: 57"
- Weight: 1,100 lbs.