Thank you for looking in our Store!
Please read entire description before purchasing!
You are bidding on a Vintage A&M Record HALLOWEEN HORRORS", LP
33 1/3 RPM
Written and Produced by J. Robert Elliott
The front cover has a colorful picture of the path up to a haunted house
The back of the cover has a colorful picture of three witches hovering over a boiling pot with a black cat on each side
If you enjoy Scary records, then this record will make a nice addition to your record collection or for Halloween!
"With theses sound effects, you can make your own Halloween Party. For best results, listen to this album in a dark room."
The Labels are white with the AM in brown and black writing
Side One Story:
- Halloween Horror
Side Two The Sounds Of Halloween and other useful effects
Introduction: Peter Cullen
- 1. Screams - Falling Screams - Cackle - Witches Laughter - Howling - Ghost - Groans - Mob Scene
- 2. Creaking door Opening And Closing - Shutters Banging - Creaking Iron Gate - Breaking Window - Chains - Bubbling - Earthquake
- 3. Pipe Organ - Violin - Church Bells - Chimes - Gong - Foghorn - Ship Creaking - Storm At Sea
- 4. Thunder And Lightning - Rain - Wind - Fire - Dripping Water
- 5. Bats - Cats - Owls - Crickets - Baying Dogs - Snarling Dogs - Snake Hiss - Panther Howl - Lion's Roar - Monster's Breathing - Monster's Roar
- 6. Horse And Wagon - Train - Automobile - Auto Crash - Police Siren - Helicopter Taking Off And Landing - Explosion - Gun Shots - Machine Gun - Swords Clashing
- 7. Flying Saucer - Giant Space Ship - Laser Ray Gun - Galaxy Sounds - Space Station Computer Interstellar Communication
- Cover: VG+VG+ (Tiny bit of wear at the corners. Bit of surface wear on the front and back from the record)
- Vinyl: VG++VG++
- Labels: VG++VG++
Size: 12" 33 1/3 RPM
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Payment: We would like to see payment within 7 days to insure quickest turn around time for our customers. If payment is not received, the item will be relisted and I will file for a FVF credit. Exceptions will be made only if arrangements are made before bidding.
Returning Terms: If returning an item, please contact us first for prior approval, also we must receive it back in same condition as when we shipped it out. Please note all returning arrangements must be made within 14 days of shipment. Thank you.
FEEDBACK: We leave feedback when the entire transaction is completed. Our way of knowing it is complete, is when we receive feedback from our customer about the experience of their transaction.
Thank you for taking the time to shop in our store.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
International Buyers •Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. •Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. •These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. •We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.