This page features a pair of Brand New, Never Used, High Quality T10 SMD 5050 5LED bulbs.
The diameter of the T10 LED bulb is approx 0.375 inches and length is 0.8 inches.
Each T10 LED bulb contains 5 Beautiful High Quality 5050 SMD LEDs (available in Xenon White, Ultra Blue), which are much brighter and colorful than the stock OEM yellowish
Besides of the beautiful and cooler color, these LED lamps also have longer lasting than stock tungsten lamps. Usually, a LED lamp has average of 50000 + hours lifespan and it
consumes less power as well. Also, unlike those blue color tungsten lamps, LED will never burn your wires nor melt the lamp covers.
These are SUPER EASY to install. There is no modification needed at all. All you need to do is to remove the lamp covers with a small flat screwdriver and direct replace the stock
lamps with LED lamps. Since LED lamp has + and - terminals, so if there is no lighting after inserting it into socket, just simply change the terminal oppositely.
- Brand New T10 5-SMD 5050 LED Light Bulbs.
- Sold in pair, the price is for 2 pcs of Xenon White Light.
- Add style and brighten your vehicle
- Super bright LEDs are much brighter than original incandescent bulbs
- Installs easily in just minutes - no tools needed!
- These bulbs can be used on many light applications for your vehicle.
- Low temperature, low power consumption & lasts up to 50k hours.
- Immediate response and vibration resistant.
Common replacement Bulbs for Cars, Boats and Bikes, measures 10mm wedge base configuration which is plug-and-play. Suitable for many Parkers/DRL/City Lights, Map Lights, Boot/Trunk Lights, Number Plate and License Plate Lights, Side Indicator Lights, Gauge and Dashboard lights and Many More!
Cross Reference: W5W 194 147 152 158 159 161 168 184 192 193 259 280 285 447 464 555 558 585 655 656 657 1250 1251 1252 2450 2652 2921 2825 921 906 579
Note: Since the LED bulbs have lower wattage, therefore, when installing on some vehicles, you may need to tap on Load Resistors to get rid of the error code on dashboard and/or flickering issue.