with diode that works great for making 24/48 volt wind turbine / generators.
MAKES A GREAT SUPER ULTRA LOW WIND 24 VOLT UNIT!!!
ULTRA LOW WIND UNIT - Starts turning in the slightest breeze!
This unit has really excellent low wind start up characteristics.
You will be very impressed!
This is not an ametek motor, this motor is in a quality class way above.
Brushes are easy to replace and last about 30 to 40 years of use.
You will also get the hub, nuts and bolts and three of
our HIGH speed blades that are perfect for this ZERO
cogging heavy duty motor/generator project.
You will have to design your own mount and tail
(see video at bottom for idea's or link here -
uptick57's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkpjHPna-Y )
- THIS PROJECT DOES NOT COME WITH ANY INSTRUCTIONS
FOR ADVANCED WIND TURBINE BUILDERS ONLY!
- OR link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Z87w1DUvc
- The microphone in this video was placed only about 12" away from the blades
- so you can clearly "hear" the power and spin speed. At distance these blades
- are surprisingly quiet and non-offensive to be around. Very neighbor friendly.
Includes THREE of our FAST TURNING
blades and double thick hub, nuts and bolts.
- You are bidding on the MOST powerful high speed blade system on the market today!
- Only blades with thin tips can break the 1700 RPM barrier !!! -
- Build Your Own Wind Turbines with our high speed blade sets! -
- If you are trying to make wind power using an AMETEK or 90 VDC type motor or any other such device you are going to need a LOT of speed which gives you that special type of ultra quick twisting power that just can't easily be stopped! The tip speed of these blades can reach over 400 MPH during extreme wind gusts. They cut through the air like a BUZZ SAW! Only blade sets with thin hardened tips can break the high power 1700 RPM barrier!!! This assures that you are catching all the wind and that no potential air is slipping past the blades! When you see these blades working you are really going to fall in LOVE with their extreme POWER POTENTIAL! Wind turbines using an AMETEK or other type of DC motor as the power plant perform extraordinarily WELL with this type of blade design that is capable of producing these incredibly fast velocities due to its razor sharp edges. They cut through the wind effortlessly even at tip speeds of 550 MPH+.
- Larger profile aluminum or wood blades just can't turn fast enough to hit the ultra high speeds many of the home made wind turbines need in order to really put out those heavy duty amperages or high voltages necessary for quick energy.
- These blades are also VERY forgiving in the event of "fall accidents" and 99% of the time they can hit the ground and never break in the event of tower falls or other such mishaps. MADE of VERY TOUGH MATERIAL! Can be bent at 140 degrees and they will pop right back into perfect shape!
- Build Your Own Wind Turbines with our ultra powerful blade sets. Specifications: Large 60" Diameter can generate 800 watts or more depending on PMA efficiency. Made from special plastic that is rated to endure for over 75 years in direct sunlight!!! Will NEVER bend or crack like wood!!! Requires ZERO maintenance!!! These blades are engineering perfection! They turn so incredibly fast it's hard to imagine how they can do it!!!
- Includes hub for making a 59" diameter / Blades are 28" long each
- Buy a larger hub and you can increase the diameter out to any size you want.
- These blades can be used for 60", 62", 65" if you have a larger hub.
- Polycarbonate plastic plus HIGH Carbon fiber make HORNET brand the worlds toughest blades!
- This polycarbonate is an extremely durable plastic that can be laminated to make bullet-proof "glass"
- and is used to make the cockpit canopy of the F-22 Raptor jet fighter, a VERY TOUGH plastic!
- SEE THIS MOVIE LINK DIRECT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyB4oJrAtmc
- Letter's From Happy Customers
- andrew why????????wrote:
- Hey Qaz , yes I have a set of your 28" blades which is why I have purchased more from you. I have spent the last year doing R&D in my spare time on various products from you and many other companies on line for small wind and solar. I have a full time electrical company so my time is limited to the winter months. Please understand that I am in no way trying to infringe on your products or your business and the few sales that I would do in the winter time would not even compare to the volume you do. With that being said I hope we can keep the communication between us now that I have your attention. The 29" blades that I purchased from the seller " hi_iq" are: thinner and have a reverse blade tip pitched back the opposite to the base hoping to get the blade to yield away from the tower in higher winds but in fact interferes with the performance of the blade. With your blades my machine starts at 9 mph and quickly speeds up to a blur, with hi_iq's blades on my machine it doesn't start to spin until 14 mph and just sort of "lolly gags around" giving me no charge. I am using 10si Delco remy alternators completely stripped and rebuit from scratch with 1" x 2" N50 magnets in my core which gives me huge power potential but serious cogging issues for the blades to overcome. My resources are limited and am still looking for a cheap supplier of special would stators as I don"t have a stator winder and angling my magnets to overcome the cogging like yours is not an option with those big magnets jammed in that little PMA. On another note I think you need to have a discussion with the sellers that are using your pics of wind turbines to sell theirs, I have noticed you have built up a good rep it would be a shame to let other sellers destroy it by using your famous pics. Anyway I could ramble all night , I have included a pic of my machine, if you have any questions about anything contact me and I hope to do a lot of business with you in the near future.
Love these blades you were right, wow can
they turn on, im getting up to 40
volts out of my indiana general dv pm motor,there scarey sometimes, im
putting it on youtube for all to see, thanks again
SEE uptick57's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkpjHPna-Y
- Bob, these blades are awesome. I've started
installing a few PMAs, running
2 here at home, for outback and rural location applications in Michigan.
I've been in the auto industry for 30 plus years and think I've found my
second calling. Thanks for a great product. Future business with you is a
given... Thanks Again!!!
I just want to brag about your blades and PMA, I live here
on a mountain
top in Idaho, and had freezing temps. Then came the high winds, the 12 volt
PMA maxed out over 75 volts and the blades held together with wind gusts
over 50 MPH. What a great product. I just need a controller that won't
smoke with these high wind surges, what do you recommend?
- The New Look Of
- American Suburbia
- - SEE MORE
Notes from OTHER Happy customers:
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:35:00 EDT
I thought I would drop you a line and let you know about the turbine I ordered from you, it was to replace a southwest wind power windseeker 503, because it continually trashed the blades, I have gone through three of their sets of blades, and now they stopped making and servicing them. As I was assembling the one I received from you the windseeker was on the bench right next to it, and just for the heck of it I thought your hub and blades might go on the windseeker, which it did, I remounted the wind seeker with your hub and six blades and never saw it do such a good job, for nine years I have been hiding from this thing, and now I can stand right underneath it, your advertisement on your web site is 100% truthful, your blades turn with very little wind, and they withstand very high winds, and make very little noise, and virtually no vibration. I would recommend your blades to anybody that wishes to improve their current Wind Chargers. I haven't had a chance to mount your wind turbine yet as I am waiting on another set of blades. And if anybody wants to know about your customer service, I would highly recommend them to you, you always answer your e-mails and are very helpful.
Wind turbine blade propellers wind generator blades carbon fiber 403 503 303 airX PMA wind power air-X PMG PMA 505 wind seeker air x Permanent Magnet Alternators PMA wind power PMG PMA Aluminum wind turbine wind turbinesWind turbine blade propellers wind generator blades carbon fiber 403 503 303 airX PMA wind power air-X PMG PMA 505 wind seeker air x Permanent Magnet Alternators PMA wind power PMG
THIS PROJECT DOES NOT COME WITH ANY INSTRUCTIONS
FOR ADVANCED WIND TURBINE BUILDERS ONLY!