The long running series has been produced at the Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco Mints. The original composition of 90% silver and 10% copper was used from 1932 to 1964 before being replaced with the copper nickel clad composition. After the introduction of State Quarters in 1999, the series has gained in popularity and prices for many issues have risen considerably. There are two primary key date coins, the 1932-D and 1932-S issues, which had mintages of just over 400,000.
- We happily combine shipping for multiple items ordered so please wait for an invoice we can make sure the shipping rate is correct.
- This item is shipped directly from our smoke free store, all items are in stock, and we offer super-fast shipping within 3 business days of payment.
- All items are shipped by USPS with delivery conformation at no additional charge.
- We ship only within the Continental US, FPO, and APO addresses. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories will require additional delivery time of up to two weeks. We DO NOT ship or sell to international buyers.
- Please submit payment via PayPal were you can pay with your current PayPal account, debit/credit card, or by e-check. We can help you set up an account if you don’t have one.
- Please check back often as we are always adding new inventory.
- Please make sure to sign up for our store newsletter for specials. Please feel free to email us your questions.
- See my other listings for more great items!
- Please leave feedback for us (or any seller).
- When completing the Detailed Seller Rating (4 specific purchase aspects). The rating system describes 4 out of 5 stars as a "good" experience; however, eBay treats 4 stars this as an expression of buyer dissatisfaction.
- We value positive feedback and a 5-star rating from every customer! Please contact us before leaving feedback if you have any questions or issues so that we have an opportunity to address them.