1982 Schwinn Voyageur S/P
Men's V451 25" (63cm) Frame (Large)
- Alpine Style Touring Bicycle
- Lightweight Cro-Mo Steel Tubing.
- Shimano Deore S/P Derailleurs
- Shimano Tourney Triple Crank Set.
- Excellent Condition.
||25" with Chrome Tipped Forks and Stays (63cm)
||Full Columbus SP 4130 Chrome-Moly Steel Frame with Double Butted Top & Down Tubes
||Shimano Deore SP
||Shimano Deore SP
||Sta-Tru Alloy with Quick-Release Alloy Hubs (new)
||Kenda Gum Walls, High Pressure, 27X1.25 (32-620C) (new)
||Shimano Deore, downtube mounted.
||Shimano Tourney AD Triple, 170mm Crank Arms, 33-45-52 Chainwheels
||Suntour Superbe Pro 6 Speed
||KKT Pro-Vic II with Toe Clips
||SR LaPrade (26.8) Alloy
||Bontrager Select Race
||Alloy SR CT Custom
||Alloy SR CT
||Dia-Compe Gran Compe 500G Alloy Side Pull w/Quick Release Levers
||Dia-Compe Gran Compe 500
||Less than 27lbs.
- Complete tear-down.
- Every part carefully cleaned and polished, right down to the washers.
- New wheel set installed (have original wheels, in good condition).
- Hubs and bottom-bracket completely rebuilt and lubricated.
- Original chain cleaned, measured for stretch and lubricated.
- New Jagwire stainless steel cables and housings.
- New Novara Gel cork handlebar tape.
- New tires, tubes and rim strips.
- Front and rear derailleurs have been cleaned, lubricated and adjusted for perfect shifting.
- The brakes have been precisely adjusted.
The frame was not repainted. There are some scratches here and there, very minor.
The intent was to preserve the ultimate collector value.
Not pictured; I have the original KKT straps for the pedals. They are white leather.
The original brake lever hoods were gum and are still available new.
The original cable housings were blue and are still available new.
The original 5 Speed Shimano Freewheel was replaced with the 6 Speed Suntour Pro,
making this now an 18 speed bike.
The bike includes the lights and Ze'fal frame pump as shown.
This is a fresh restoration and the bike has not been ridden.
All work was completed with careful attention to detail and with the highest standards in mind.
My challenge was to produce the finest example of this model in existence. If you find one remotely
similar in quality and finish, please let me know immediately, I will purchase it myself. This bike
is better than new.