Please Note: We do not ship to Italy or addresses that differ from your Paypal/Ebay Account Info unless prior arrangements have been made. Payment Flexibility and Buy it Now Options may be available to fit your needs.
Up for your consideration is a:
- 1926 Seth Thomas Boudoir No. 4 Swinging Frame Clock
- 8-Day Time Only Movement with 4 Jewels
- Measures approx. 8.75"T x 9.5"W x 4"D
- This clock is coming to you as found and in running condition
- It has not been regulated nor gone through
- I can see that the clock sits backwards in the frame and will need to be turned around which would reduce the depth by approx. 2"
- Also, by sitting in there backwards, the weight of the movement has a tendancy to cause the clock to tilt due to the weight of the movement and the support of the base being opposite of each other
- Nice clock, and with a little adjustment would be a great clock on any shelf in the house!
- Tons of watch movements, parts and tools coming so keep checking back!
- It comes to you AS-IS and has been described accurately. Packaged carefully and comes fully insured via Priority Mail. We combine shipping WHENEVER possible to save you $$$!
- !WE DO NOT SHIP FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONALLY!
Please feel free to contact me about any of our items at 586-255-4433 for serious immediate inquiries only. Our Flat-Rate Shipping applies ONLY to the Lower 48 U.S. and (Ebay has taken the OPTION of insurance away) ALL packages now include insurance thus a slightly higher flat rate. All items will be sold AS-IS and described to the best of my ability with pictures to help describe what you are bidding on. If you have any concerns or any doubts that need clarification, PLEASE ask all questions prior to the auctions end and I will try to answer them best I can. Thank you and happy bidding! Member of the NAWCC
Please Note: I use a Flat-Rate shipping price quote so that you are aware of your total cost at auctions end. If it appears high, please consider the cost of bubble wrap, boxes, gas, ebay, paypal, auctiva, and any additional fees and costs it takes to sell on Ebay. These flat rate fees are only guesstimates based on size and weight of the item listed and may actually cost me more to ship than what you pay. So please, when using the "Star" Rating System on Ebay, REMEMBER a 3 or 4 rating is as good as a 1 or 2. I do my best to satisfy all my buyers and to portray honest and ethical business conduct at all times. If you have to leave a 3 or a 4 please DO NOT use the star rating and use only the text method to state your experience.