SHARS 1/2" KEYLESS DRILL CHUCK WITH ONE ARBOR: A MORSE TAPER OR A STRAIGHT SHANK OR AN R8
- PLEASE MESSAGE US TO LET US KNOW WHICH ARBOR YOU NEED, EITHER MORSE TAPER OR STRAIGHT SHANK OR R8
- Range: 1/32-1/2"
- Taper: 33JT
- Accuracy: .0048"
- Shars keyless ball bearing drill chuck is specifically engineered for heavy-duty, tight tolerance production drilling
- Drill chuck designed for drilling applications on portable bench, floor type drill presses, mills, lathes & more
- Ball bearing construction improves gripping force and drilling accuracy
- Hardened ground center jaw to improve absolute straightness alignment and durability
- Tightened and released by hand, they permit more rapid tooling changes to increase machining productivity
mechanism automatically increases the grip in proportion to the
increase in torque during the drilling and avoids the tool slipping in a
- Precision ground taper end to provide tight mounting onto appropriate arbor
If you need to speak to a sales person feel free to call. We are open Monday through friday 8:30 to 5:00 est. Phone:1-630-443-3244
Please direct any questions to our eBay Message Box.
SHIPPING: UPS Ground
Buyer pays ACTUAL UPS shipping & insurance, and a $2.00 handling fee for this item to be shipped to all states within the continental United States. Hawaii, Alaska & and other United States Territories will ship via USPS. Canada will pay actual shipping costs plus duty fees via USPS.
We can combine other auctions or store items to save on shipping. You may ask for freight cost before buying tools. Shipment will be made the same day as your payment is received and an UPS tracking number will be email to you.
We accept VISA, Master, Discover, American Express and E-Check on PayPal.com
Illinois resident adds 8% sales tax.
If the item stated as brand new is found defective on arrival or incorrect item was shipped, buyer understands that the product will be repaired or replaced at seller's discretion, and be given a reasonable amount of time. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Warranties are offered by the manufacturer and will be honored by the manufacturer. All shipping and handling fees will not be returned in any case.
Any questions regarding our tools, feel free to email us at our eBay Message Box.